هـــــــو وانــــــــــا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

رسائل للموبيل انجليزيه

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

1رسائل للموبيل انجليزيه Empty رسائل للموبيل انجليزيه الأربعاء مارس 12, 2008 7:53 am

Admin

Admin
عضو بلاتينى
عضو بلاتينى

I'm here to hold u, to look after u, to put u always in my heart, I love u as no body can ever do....till I die my heart will always beat i love u...

-----------------------------
• Good friend are those who care without hesitation, who remeber without limitation, & who love even without communication

-------------------------------
• Every piece of my body asks for u...so come to me and let my heart ever to be free...baby u r in my heart. I want u...I need u...I can't live without u...u r my sole. ever I lived I'll love..u
----------------------------------

U can have 1000 brothers
U can have 100 friends
U can have 1000 lovers
But U have only 1 crazy person who is ready to die 4 u
--------------------------------------

• If I were an angel I'd live to look after you, as I am only Human, I live to love you...

-----------------------------------------
• @One night i looked at the moon and the moon told me : why don't u leave her if she makes u cry?? Looked back at the moon and said: would u ever leave your sky??

---------------------------------------

• ur the sun that shines so bright, ur the moon that lights up my night, u keep my grass so green and my sky so blue but most of all I LOVE U!

-----------------------------------------
• If I die and go somewhere far, i'll write your name on every star. So angels can look up and see, how much you mean to me.

---------------------------------------------
• The moment I first saw u, u warmed my heart, the second time u made little flames and now u make my heart burn like hell !

----------------------------------------------
• Do you believe in LOVE at first sight or do I have to walk by again? ? ? !

-------------------------------------------
• Gentle as the morning, sweet as a rose, my love for you darling, just grows and grows.

----------------------------------------------
• My love for you would never die, For only you keep my dream alive. I'll dream of you today and tomorrow, Full of love and never sorrow.

---------------------------------------------
• Sometimes I feel sad & sometimes I feel blue but whenever I c u, I'm as happy as can be for u bring a smile upon my face & a feeling of joy within my heart

A friend is sweet when it is new... But it is sweeter when it is true. But do you know that? It is the SWEETEST when it is YOU!

When 2 friends fall in love, they feel that they are meant for each other. When 2 friends fall out of love, they realized they want to keep each other forever.

True friends are like Diamonds... they are real and rare. False friends are like leaves... they are scattered everywhere.

FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!

In this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You'll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE!

A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.

We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing: YOU WILL NEVER LOSE ME! I will always be there as a friend!

Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, But you know they are always there for you...

Its a nice feeling when U know that ....
Some 1 loves U
Some 1 misses U
Some 1 needs U
But ...
it feels much better when U know that ..
Some 1 never ever forgets U...
this ''ME''

I have 2 eyes 2 see you ...
I have 2 lugs 2 hear you ...
I have 2 lips 2 kiss you ...
I have 2 arms 2 hug you ...
I have 1 heart 2 love you eternal love

My EyEs DETECTED, My HeArT REACTED, ThOuSaNdS wErE REJECTED, AnD YoU wErE SELECTED

Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending

No matter the sky is black or blue, no matter there's stars or
moon, as long as ur heart is true, sweet dreams will always be
with u. Gd Nite

U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u, but u'll always be special to me

when 2 hearts r meant for each other, no distance is so far, no time is so long and no other love can break them apart...

eight letters , 3 words, 1 meaning : I LOVE YOU

hearts could only love for a while, feets could only walk for some miles, clothes won't 4ever be in style, but having U as my 'lover' is 4ever worthwhile

people say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice Ifall in love all over again

the hardest thing you'll ever do is watch the one u love, love someone else

love is like quicksand , the deeper you fall in it the harder it is to get out

رسائل للموبيل انجليزيه 11897610

If you read U owe me a HUG , if U delete, U owe me a KISS , if U save, U owe me a DATE, if U return txt 2 me , U owe me ALL, but if U ignore, ur MINE , so what will U do
sweet things are easy to buy

sweet words are easy to say

but sweet people like you are very dificult to find

may your whole life be as sweet as you

https://mayvol.yoo7.com

2رسائل للموبيل انجليزيه Empty رد: رسائل للموبيل انجليزيه الثلاثاء مايو 06, 2008 11:29 am

remon_elking

remon_elking
عضو برونزى
عضو برونزى

راااااااااااااااااااائع جدا

http://forum.ava-kyrillos.com/index.php

3رسائل للموبيل انجليزيه Empty رد: رسائل للموبيل انجليزيه الجمعة مايو 16, 2008 9:25 am

Admin

Admin
عضو بلاتينى
عضو بلاتينى

ميرسى ريمون يارب يكون عجبك

رسائل للموبيل انجليزيه Mnwa15wl2

https://mayvol.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

مواضيع مماثلة

-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى